All organs in human body are not equally important. Namely, some of them are vital, while some have an essential role and are related to others and some can be transplanted, ergo, replaced, as well.
Pancreas is one of the organs that cannot be replaced. It is vital organ that has really specific function in the digestive system. Namely, pancreas is responsible for secreting enzymes that facilitating intestinal transit. Moreover, this gland plays essential role in the endocrine system: it boosts the hormones release, like insulin. Then, the insulin goes directly to your blood.
Well, the importance of pancreas is immense. That is the reason why you should know the signs that will indicate if there is pancreas damage or even pancreatic cancer. When it comes to cancer, you need to prevent its spreading on time, as further complications may develop.
Pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer symptoms:
- -Pancreatic malfunction symptoms most commonly starts with unexplained and sudden weight loss. If you are not following some diet regimen, if you are not exercising, if you hadn’t made any changes in our nutrition, and you are still losing pounds fast, you should visit doctors – immediately.
- -If you lose your appetite and you become depressed.
- -In case you’re having recurring fever. If it occurs again, as soon as it passes.
- -If you notice that your skin becomes yellowish. Moreover, your eyes will get yellowish color, as well.
- -Pain in the upper abdomen or even in your back.
Medical experts warn that pancreatic cancer cannot be successfully cured if it develops in stage three. Namely, this cancer can be cured only if it is small sized and if it is at first stages. The cancer can be removed, and the pancreas will stay healthy. Otherwise, if the cancer develops, it would be necessary to remove the whole organ, and as it is explained above, the pancreas cannot be replaced, and human body can’t function properly without it.